About me

My photo
Stockholm, Sweden
Known as Loli or Sixrax in RaiderZ but also known as iHentai on other games but my livestream channel name is Kawingshek which is also my forum id on RaiderZ.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Stats stackers, Item dupers etc!?!?

So after I've read and heard from other players about this I wasn't suprised that it would happen someday.
It's been that bad that players quitted RaiderZ and felt that they have been wasting their time and money on glitches/bugs that is a gamebreaking.

I may not know how bad the situation is as I've been busy and haven't played for a week or so but I am definately sure that PWE staffs are aware of this issue
Roben has made a post with images showing that they are active on forums and reading all the posts/reports/tickets
Click this link

This stats stacking will be fixed tomorrow so stay tight and wait for the maintenance
Click on image to view the thread
Perfectworld

No comments:

Post a Comment