About me

My photo
Stockholm, Sweden
Known as Loli or Sixrax in RaiderZ but also known as iHentai on other games but my livestream channel name is Kawingshek which is also my forum id on RaiderZ.

Friday, November 9, 2012

Special Thanks!

Special thanks to these people on the list for donations and everyone else!



- Donators -
ShockWave: Cat Head Band Guardian's Life Stone x 10
Kuu: Advanced Book of Oblivion
Zilah: Costume Potion 4x

- Friends -

Yukkey - Amazing healer partner and a great friend that lives in far distance.
Taonas - Awesome partner who understands how bad the situation is and be co-operative.
Crossfield - Didn't talk or met eachother before untill StressTest, we trust eachother and help eachother most of the time.


And everyone on my stream and blog for being awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment